I don't feel so bad...

yes, that's the rationale (evidently) for why the brood count survey was discontinued...they couldn't bear the thought of a bad survey having to be served up to an already declining base of NR hunters...lowest turnout of NR's last year in over 20 years...now, when I walk each day and listen to a MPLS based radio station (KFAN), I hear ads for SD pheasant hunting...not by a private preserve, but by GFP...just like KFC, Coke, Charles Schwab...

Here in BNWPA, beautiful northwest Pennsylvania, we rely, but do a rather poor job, on promoting hunting and fishing, canoeing and lately biking..... just voted top biking destination in PA. Just had National Junior Kayak races ( last minute sub for some reason)...
But I don't think Buffalo and Pittsburgh have ads sending folks to us.... you either hunt and fish the Allegheny forest and reservoir, or you don't...
I'm ready between the lines... Minneapolis radio??

Here in BNWPA, beautiful northwest Pennsylvania, we rely, but do a rather poor job, on promoting hunting and fishing, canoeing and lately biking..... just voted top biking destination in PA. Just had National Junior Kayak races ( last minute sub for some reason)...
But I don't think Buffalo and Pittsburgh have ads sending folks to us.... you either hunt and fish the Allegheny forest and reservoir, or you don't...
I'm ready between the lines... Minneapolis radio??
think so, i pick it up in duluth...KFAN sports station

I think COVID heavily influenced last year's numbers. It'll be interesting to see what the NR count is this year.

Back