Hunting this weekend

I would just go on wpa’s that’s what I’ve always done the first few days of the Kansas opener and did it afew weeks ago during the Nebraska opener. I don’t know if some areas allow rifle hunting? But you never see anyone

I go to areas where people don't typically deer hunt. If I happen to see any deer hunters I'll move on. The only time I've been concerned with deer hunters is when I was duck hunting and saw a bunch of orange vests on the opposite shore pushing a tree line.

We still hunt but only on private ground. Keep an eye out for who's hunting around us as the springer is mostly white and her tail is going constantly. If you go just be careful, you wouldn't believe some of the crap I've seen deer hunters do.

Sticking to ditches can be the best option all the way around. Especially near hunting areas the deer hunters push them out. I give deer hunters a wide birth. I won't grouse hunt at all during gun deer season.

I've always got a pipe dream that I'll stumble into a pile of em and shoot like Annie Oakley, then jump the border and do the same. Odds are slim to none, but a boy can dream anyways.

I've always got a pipe dream that I'll stumble into a pile of em and shoot like Annie Oakley, then jump the border and do the same. Odds are slim to none, but a boy can dream anyways.
Slow down speed racer, Goldenboy was going to or did do, a 3 or 4 state limit over a weekend or day??...Joel, did you ever get that pulled-off? I was willing to help get the Iowa three. Either Bob's or Joel's would be a good time....Joel's might be more of a pressure cooker, squeezed for time and quickly finding the birds if it was a same day deal.

Back