Hunting partner

Mcoffey24

If anyone ever wants someone to hunt with later in the season let me know. I would really like to learn some of the WIAs with someone who has hunted them before. I will split gas with you. I usually go to Frederick SD and hunt private ground up there but was not able to make the trip this year. I also have an English setter I hunt behind. Good Luck all and Merry Christmas!

late season hunting

No need to hike up to SD. Western KS is loaded. I hunt every weekend not 2.5 hours from my house in Colorado Springs. Always see several hundred birds per day! Give me a call...719-328-0076, Mark with a black lab.

If anyone ever wants someone to hunt with later in the season let me know. I would really like to learn some of the WIAs with someone who has hunted them before. I will split gas with you. I usually go to Frederick SD and hunt private ground up there but was not able to make the trip this year. I also have an English setter I hunt behind. Good Luck all and Merry Christmas!

English Setters........... Love them dogs!

What lines do you have? maybe next yr. we can drive up with the chain gang and see Ol Uncle Buck in S.D. ...... He's my Uncle:D
He doesn't have Shag-Runners but we will not hold that against him.
We just school him :thumbsup:
Happy hunting Uncle Buck ....... We now have dogs in the kennel with half a tail too. Good luck to all ! Merry Chrismas and a Happy new Yr.
HTS
Gun Dogs
Elizabeth,Co.

Western Ks

I also live in ColoSprings,what part of ks are you hunting? I have been going over to the Hugoton area traveling thru Walsh Co. takes me about 5 hours.
2 &1/2 hours sounds great.:cheers:

Mark I have been in Branson Mo all week but I will give you a call when I get back to Colorado. Hightail I do not have any papers on her. I got her from a pet shop as a family pet and was told she was full blood. She is my first bird dog and she has done really good.

Mcoffey, so how do the bass huntin go?

HC I was sick most of the time so I didn't get much of a chance to fish:mad:. We were staying right next to table rock lake and it looked like it would be awesome fishing. I will have to make another trip out there in the summer.

Back