Hunting Neat Chamberlain

Chamberlain

Just an idea - we are coming to Chamberlain on the 22nd, hunting the next 4 days.

Our group ended up being only 4 of us, and the "guide" seems to maybe be a bit disappointed. He was planning on us being 6 guys. :(

We pay 150/day to hunt - all wild birds, great property, etc. Responsible hunters, good dogs too.

Any interest in joining us for a day or two? We'd love to have a few more guys to corner the birds.

Jerry from Indiana
260-349-2723

Just an idea - we are coming to Chamberlain on the 22nd, hunting the next 4 days.

Our group ended up being only 4 of us, and the "guide" seems to maybe be a bit disappointed. He was planning on us being 6 guys. :(

We pay 150/day to hunt - all wild birds, great property, etc. Responsible hunters, good dogs too.

Any interest in joining us for a day or two? We'd love to have a few more guys to corner the birds.

Jerry from Indiana
260-349-2723

Hi Jerry I really appreciate the offer but we are on a bit of a limited budget otherwise I would jump at the chance. Again thank you for the offer. I will talk to the other 2 guys and see if they are interested in meeting for the 24 or 26th as we are meeting a friend and her Vizslas the 22-23. They might be more willing if those two days are not good hunting. However for me its not in the budget. I will take your number along or even if you want to meet for coffee one morning or evening we will be staying in the campground at Al's Oasis.

Chamberlain

I understand. It's a great area. We've been there the last 2 years and really like it.

The river valley is a great view. Make sure to check out Charlys for a nice meal one night.

Back