Hunting Mobridge

jonnyB

Have an opportunity to hunt the Mobridge area later in November.

Wondering what success there had been. Need help!

Thanks.

Assume you were tired of hunting pheasants after your 9-day sojourn! Your wife is going to disown you if you shoot one more bird...

Assume you were tired of hunting pheasants after your 9-day sojourn! Your wife is going to disown you if you shoot one more bird...

Priorities are one of those things. Come pheasant season, spouses need to know they might not be #1. And I guess if that's unacceptable to them, then yes, we risk being disowned.

Shot some preserve birds yesterday and I’m actually heading out, for a hunt in the first snow of the year, my wife accepts me chasing rooster tails because many of her friends husbands have be caught chasing other kinds of tail. I’ll take a break after this morning.

Priorities are one of those things. Come pheasant season, spouses need to know they might not be #1. And I guess if that's unacceptable to them, then yes, we risk being disowned.

Years ago I hunted and fished with a friend...continually and was gone a good deal of the time. My wife said, at the time, that Paul should wear the ring, rather than her! Kind of a clever quip, but probably deeply felt...

Shot some preserve birds yesterday and I’m actually heading out, for a hunt in the first snow of the year, my wife accepts me chasing rooster tails because many of her friends husbands have be caught chasing other kinds of tail. I’ll take a break after this morning.

LOL, I may have to tell my wife that line - thanks for the chuckle

Back