Hunting & Camping

I have been in some terrible motels in KS. Dirty, worn out, noisy, etc. Years ago stayed in a place with a wall heater at the entry door. That door had no weatherstripping and of course the wind was blowing. The wall heater was the coil type heater. We thought we might die lol I like the camping idea. Boondocking period.

Last edited:
I have been in some terrible motels in KS. Dirty, worn out, noisy, etc. Years ago stayed in a place with a wall heater at the entry door. That door had no weatherstripping and of course the wind was blowing. The wall heater was the coil type heater. We thought we might die lol I like the camping idea. Boondocking period.
I used to not like the idea of a camping/bird hunting because it would cut into my hunting time (daylight till dark). But mother nature and father time has made me rethink that. Now 5 hours of hunting and 5 hours of dogs, stories, eating, a couple beers, kick a few logs from a lawn chair and in the sack🥱 about 9:00 sounds pretty good!!

I used to not like the idea of a camping/bird hunting because it would cut into my hunting time (daylight till dark). But mother nature and father time has made me rethink that. Now 5 hours of hunting and 5 hours of dogs, stories, eating, a couple beers, kick a few logs from a lawn chair and in the sack🥱 about 9:00 sounds pretty good!!
Yes Sir, good plan.

Back