Hunt video

MAB7799

Highlight video of my hunt this past weekend. My dog Olive is in the orange shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLv6ahF1-Vc

First couple days were good, we saw decent bird numbers but our shooting was terrible. Day 3 it finally came together and we limited out by noon. Did not chase quail. Shot 2 the whole trip off point and that was it. Saw 4 coveys on day 3.

** This was all private ground.

I watched it as soon as you posted it on YouTube, great video! I’m after ducks and deer this weekend, and then I’ll be chasing upland birds the next! Can’t wait to get after ‘em!

Thanks for the video Mark. I haven't had a chance to get after them yet this year, but I'm definitely ready now!

Thanks for the video Mark. I haven't had a chance to get after them yet this year, but I'm definitely ready now!

No problem. We definitely put a lot of miles on the ole boots. About 31 miles in 3 days. There are some birds out there but they weren't easy.

No problem. We definitely put a lot of miles on the ole boots. About 31 miles in 3 days. There are some birds out there but they weren't easy.

I think the days of "easy" are long gone, unless maybe you have access to a bunch of private ground (and still no guarantees). I have a son who has been living in California for the last couple of years. He's moving home this weekend. Can't wait to get out with him and my other son!

Back