Hotels near Marshall

btupy

Myself and three buddies are planning a trip to the Marshall area this weekend and I am in charge of booking the hotel rooms. Where does everyone stay in this area? Looks like the only two hotels available this weekend in Marshall are the Traveler's Lodge and Super 8. Dog friendly rooms are a must. Thanks in advance.

There is a Marshall County. Is that your KS destination? If so, look for a motel in Marysville, the county seat.

I'm assuming that the OP is referring to Marshall, MN. If that is the case, I went on TripAdvisor.com and searched pet friendly motels. Super 8 ($72), Traveler's Lodge ($59), AmericInn ($99) and the Quality Inn ($80) all allow pets. I plugged in the dates of Nov. 17-19 and I would appear they all have rooms available. It appears that all but the Traveler's Inn include breakfast. Quality Inn has the highest rating of 4.5 stars, AmericInn 4 stars, Traveler's Inn and Super * 3.5 stars. I'd call the individual motels to verify availability. Sometimes you can get a better rate by calling direct and then other times it's cheaper to book online. good luck.

Back