Home invasion!?

Lefty76

While showering after a successful hunt this morning, I heard ear piercing screams coming from outside the bathroom. I had never heard my wife scream like that before. It scared the hell out of me! I jumped out of the shower, fearing the worst. It turned out that Cash had let himself into the laundry room and opened the door going into the garage. He retrieved one of our birds from this morning, and dropped him in the middle of our bedroom floor. He was in the process of retrieving another bird when my wife walked into the bedroom and lost her mind! I laughed so hard i think i pulled a stomach muscle!!!20221211_120713.jpg

While showering after a successful hunt this morning, I heard ear piercing screams coming from outside the bathroom. I had never heard my wife scream like that before. It scared the hell out of me! I jumped out of the shower, fearing the worst. It turned out that Cash had let himself into the laundry room and opened the door going into the garage. He retrieved one of our birds from this morning, and dropped him in the middle of our bedroom floor. He was in the process of retrieving another bird when my wife walked into the bedroom and lost her mind! I laughed so hard i think i pulled a stomach muscle!!!View attachment 4807
OMG that's hilarious!! Just read to my wife and she would've screamed too! Great pup there!😂😂

Little Cash was just finishing the job!! That's a great picture. His face says it all! But dad I thought you forgot him!!

I keep looking at the pic. Showed it to my wife she said OMG those eyes! I can't believe your wife lets you take him out in the cold!

Good dog!

Back