Holy Moses

lab man

I know we hunt in about the same area, so you may want to check it out for yourself, but I just took a ride out in the northern kettle moraine area and it looks like the forest department of the DNR has cut a lot of the habitat that we have hunted in the past. :eek:

lab man

I know we hunt in about the same area, so you may want to check it out for yourself, but I just took a ride out in the northern kettle moraine area and it looks like the forest department of the DNR has cut a lot of the habitat that we have hunted in the past. :eek:

lab man

I haven't been there yet this year to check things out. Noticed last year that they were doing a bunch of stuff....will have to take a cruise out there in the morning and see what is up.

:cheers:

What are you boys hunting there?

I hunt around Kewauskum a little but mostly ducks/geese and a few cacklebirds. Any grouse over there?

What are you boys hunting there?

I hunt around Kewauskum a little but mostly ducks/geese and a few cacklebirds. Any grouse over there?

I hunt all around the area...long lake, Dundee, Parnell.....I have never come across a grouse that I remember.

We've got spots over by St. Killian, Theresa Marsh, Wayne, Lake Bernice and one E. of Fondy off 23.

I've heard there are might be some grouse in Mullett Marsh W of Plymouth but never given it a shot. I recall years ago jumping some grouse in the N Kettle and also shot one on my place near Lake Bernice but that was 30yrs ago and the woods are all grown now.

Back