Hi from San Diego, CA

Tina_V1Ranch

Hi everyone,
My name is Tina - I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. My family and I are very big into all kinds of hunting and we've recently opened up an upland hunting club on Palomar Mountain. I'm mainly into archery, but I'm always up for a good hunt - any style, any where.
I'm excited about joining this forum to learn about other hunting locations (because no one likes to play where they work :p ), hunting styles, legal and news updates, as well as hopefully answer any questions you may have for me about our hunting club.
I used to work on cars in my earlier years and I was able to learn so much through joining auto forums, so I hope that I may have the same experience by reading and learning from you all :)

Welcome

Tina, welcome to the site. There are a lot of good people who frequent UPH and most of them have years of knowledge & experience in all things related to upland hunting. I am from NC Iowa and I hunt mostly pheasants and an occasional Hungarian partridge. My sister lives in Poway so next time I visit I may have to stop by and take a look at your hunt club.

Thank you! We'd love to have you up there, even if just for a tour - I think you'll love the property :)
My main office is actually in Poway, and that's where the house I grew up in is - hope to get to meet you in the future :)

I am going to San Marcos late march would like to bring my grand kids somewhere like that to see what you have to offer most be close by.

I am going to San Marcos late march would like to bring my grand kids somewhere like that to see what you have to offer most be close by.

Absolutely! We're pretty close to San Marcos - depending on which side you'll be staying (east or west) at, I'd say we're about a 45 minute drive. What would you be interested in doing? Please feel free to call us at 760-782-3000 :)

Back