Here's my trip

Bob Peters

Hitting the road bright and early, or dark and early actually for the annual huntin' trip. 8 guys, 5 dogs. Heading to Day county. First stop is a secret hot spot in Grant county. Hope they're piled up in there like last time 🤞. It's group hunting so there's naturally a few clusters throughout the trip. You just gotta take it easy and go with the flow. I'm definitely hoping to hit the spots right around Pierpont😛. For the most part we split up into groups of two or three guys, but of course there'll be a walk or two with the whole gang, mainly because someone wants to. It's all fun but the success is much better with less people. That's about it. I'll do my best to keep my buddies from too many shenanigans. Will probably do a report after the trip.

I looked for that old thread where the guy staying in Pierpont cussed me out for being a smart aleck but it probably got dusted for inappropriate language.

Good Luck Bob! I'll be South of you. Leaving at 4am for Clark, SD. Probably going to be fishing in southern Day County at some point this weekend.

Back