Hello Everyone

algotube

Came across this site and it looks really, really interesting. I love Pheasant hunting can't get enough of this sport. I hunt in Ontario and because I live on a border town I also hunt in Michigan...........just got a new puppy.....I will tell my story in the right Forum..............:confused:

So happy Holidays everyone......... :)

Welcome to UPH, nice to have you here. What breed of puppy did you get?......Bob

Hi Bob thanks for your welcome.............. my daughter bought me a Black mouth cur................. I posted on the dog forum below........... thanks again and Happy Holidays..............

Yes, I read that keep us posted on that dog works out on birds. I think it can be trained to hunt birds. I would start now while it is young and easy to train........Bob

Welcome, and Merry Christmas to you, too (good thing I speak Canadian, Eh?). I have some fond memories of fishing north of the border . . . Pheasant hunting isn't a hobby or pastime . . . it's an addiction . . .

welcome to uph. Better start training that dog . Bob is correct. Hoser,( I speak canadian too) Welcome :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone........... thank God some of you speak Canadian "Eh" at least you will understand me :thumbsup:

I will never understand why we say "Eh" all the time ..............I guess its better than saying other words....................:thumbsup:

I will never understand why we say "Eh" all the time

Likely for a reason similar to why this old Montana boy says "I reckon" . . . I reckon . . .

Back