Hearing protection

Glock

I’m looking into purchasing some hearing protection to use while hunting. Not looking for the muff style but rather in the ear. They also need to be able to hear normal conversations and being able to hear a flush and cackle is a must! What are you using and what works for you?

You can search "hearing protection" and find previous posts on this site. I like my Soundgear Instant Fit Electronic. Very small and comfortable with just a little amplification that helps hear conversation and noise like a flush. Only concern I've had is the electronic device is small and might be hard to find if dropped. Used them for 2 seasons and well satisfied. Good customer service too. Custom fits are too pricey for me, Instant Fit not too expensive.

I use the Soundgear custom fit. They are expensive but work very well and I wish to avoid hearing damage now and in the future.

I use the Soundgear custom fit. They are expensive but work very well and I wish to avoid hearing damage now and in the future.
I’ve heard really good things about these. Did you purchase directly from the manufacturer or somewhere else?

I’ve heard really good things about these. Did you purchase directly from the manufacturer or somewhere else?
I went to my local Hearing Clinic and had the Audiologist do the molds and order them. It took about 2-3 weeks to get them after the molds were taken. I have used them for 3 years with no issues.

I went to my local Hearing Clinic and had the Audiologist do the molds and order them. It took about 2-3 weeks to get them after the molds were taken. I have used them for 3 years with no issues.
Thanks! That’s how I thought they were done but wasn’t sure.

I too can endorse the soundgear custom electronic protection. Have had mine for 5-7 years now and no issues at all. Would definitely buy again.

I too can endorse the soundgear custom electronic protection. Have had mine for 5-7 years now and no issues at all. Would definitely buy again.
Thanks! Seems like everyone who has them likes them

Otto noizebarrier. Three years, use them all summer dog training and in the duck blind during the fall. Add on comply tips (amazon) and you'll forget you're wearing them.

Little bit cheaper than the sound gears.

Back