Heading up to Huron Tonight 12/1

doanefb54

How are things looking up that way? What's snow look like? Just 4 of us and 1 dog - 5th year in a row I've been able to come up with my dog, but some newbies are coming along this time and want to give them decent expectations. We're hunting some private, but primarily public lands up there! Thanks all! Cheers!:cheers:

Absolutely will take the snow, just wanted to see what people are seeing on public lands.. we've never come this late in the year either. Looking forward to some good times though... regardless of how many we bag, South Dakota always comes through on a great time.

I was at Huron last Saturday. We got birds there. This season has been great. I've hunted SD all November so now getting ready to head west.

Good to hear! I've been hearing some good things from the land owners, but always curious how public is going to go. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and be cold, but sunny tomorrow!

Terrible place. Don't go. Unfriendly people, no birds.
They kick puppies there. PETA National headquarters.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok I tried. Bird numbers seem pretty decent this year and most encouraging is seeing a lot more hens than usual looking forward.

HAHA! I guess we're going to have to stay home now....

Thanks for the heads up, just heard snow is sticking around. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back