Heading to Miller, Need advice

citori

Group of 6 hunters heading to Miller, SD the second week of December. Looking for advice, reccommendations, etc on where to go to finder the birds.

Thanks in advance

Group of 6 hunters heading to Miller, SD the second week of December. Looking for advice, reccommendations, etc on where to go to finder the birds.

Thanks in advance

theres plenty of birds anywhere you go. just dont hit them with your vehicle. ;)

I just got back from Miller. There are lots of birds just to the north and a little east of town. Hunt the ditches around 188th ave and 361st st. The game production area 22 miles north of town right on So Dak 45 is also very good. BTW If you find a Tri Tronics G2 100 EXP transmitter at that poduction site it's mine. :-( You shoud not have any trouble finding plenty of birds.

You might as well throw the collar away because to replace the transmitter is about the same price as the two pieces. I lost mine as well. I do not like it around my neck and only have to use it very rarely so I keep it in my pocket. I sewed a ring on the 3 different jackets I use and now I clip it to the ring.

Back