happy thanksgiving

Phil V.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.Hope everyone has a good one and plenty of fun and food.

Chasing birds in the morning (ritual), then dinner with the Kids. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thank you and ditto to all!!

Every day brings a reason for me to give thanks, but Thanksgiving is that special day of reflection for me and all the bounty I have. I am truly blessed.

Have a great and thankful day.

thanksgiving is a day for me just to go hunting and think of my dad that isnt here anymore when he was living we would hunt all day and eat chinese buffet i missmy dad he was the only person i knew that was as hard core of a bird hunter as me

thanksgiving is a day for me just to go hunting and think of my dad that isnt here anymore when he was living we would hunt all day and eat chinese buffet i missmy dad he was the only person i knew that was as hard core of a bird hunter as me

I understand that... My dad and I always hunt on thanksgiving day. We were always late to Dinner, so now our Family does it on Fridays. lol

Happy Thanksgiving:cheers: Got down to 193:) But now the holiday season 210 here a come:eek: Why can't I control my eating this time of year:mad:. Lots of kids to currupt tomarrow:thumbsup:

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everybody:cheers:

Back