Happy birthday

bobeyerite

Happy Birthday to our very good regular member BleuBijou. Happy you are here Bleu hope, to see more of you around here. Geez only 46.......Bob

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a GREAT one!:10sign::cheers:

Geez only 46.......Bob[/QUOTE]
Its not the age, its the mileage!!!
Happy B-day Bleu. :beer: Have a good one. Will be the same age in 4 months.:(

Thanks Boys, Just walked in the door from a great late season elk hunt!!! 8 out of 8 Cow tags in a day in a half!!!! Great B-day!!!!! Shot my two an hour after I got there!!!! Both in the head! No meat loss there!!!!:10sign::10sign:

Happy B-Day
And sounds like you had a bit of B-Day luck hunting elk also.

Glad you had a great day, lots of good eating you got there.:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Bleu. Only double my age. Not quite old enough to call you old yet. Have a good one. :cheers::thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Bleu. Only double my age. Not quite old enough to call you old yet. Have a good one. :cheers::thumbsup:

Just rub it in young man!!!!! Have a MRI Friday to see if I need a Knee Replacement!!!! Am I old Now????

Just rub it in young man!!!!! Have a MRI Friday to see if I need a Knee Replacement!!!! Am I old Now????

Getting there. The sad part is, my knees probably aren't too far behind yours. I have one that rolls the wrong way that the doc thinks may need to be replaced before I'm forty if it bothers me. :eek: Luckily, since I've been done with football after my sophomore year of college, I haven't had too many issues with it. My grandpa tells me that having them replaced is worth it though, and he's in his 80's. ;) Said it made him almost want to try a jog again.

Back