Happy birthday to me

mgorvi

When you turn 60 make sure you ask for a gun. Getting it through Iraqi headquarters is perhaps, easier at this juncture, than any other. I'm just letting you guys in your late fifties know this now, so you don't screw up. Browning cynergy ou, 28" barrel, 20 ga. field.

Awesome gun (I have one just like it); and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wow, what a nice looking gun. Now go shoot a box or two of shells through it and have a happy birthday! Don't forget to report back on how it worked.

Sweet 16

Had the choice between a new Sweet 16 and a Cynergy, but will wait with the Sweet until they have been on the market for a while. Cracked stocks and bolt handles flying off makes me a little nervous.

As several of us can attest...those stocks won't break and bolt's don't come off if that "Sweet Sixteen" was made before 1969...

When you turn 60 make sure you ask for a gun. Getting it through Iraqi headquarters is perhaps, easier at this juncture, than any other. I'm just letting you guys in your late fifties know this now, so you don't screw up. Browning cynergy ou, 28" barrel, 20 ga. field.

Also Don't forget "Classic" I really love the Cynergy. However, I do not like the look of the Euro Stock. But I think the Classic stock is a great clean look for an O/U.

Congrats

Classic

Ya, really hard to beat the classic in the looks department, but they knocked off about $900 bucks off the price of these so I thought for the money ($1649) and $100 Browning rebate, that it was a pretty good deal. It seems to fit, so I guess I'll find out if I made the right decision on Sat. Got 35 birds released at Milford Hills, and the kids are going to take the poor retiree with them cuz he's the only one with a dog. Really hard buying guns without handling and shooting them first. I've screwed up on several, and it cost me. Makes the wife nuts, too. Oh well.

You didn't screw-up this time. I bought mine cold turkey as well and it may be the best handling shotgun I've ever had. Your going to love it.

Back