Hair cut time

bobeyerite

I see spring is breaking. That time to give our long haired dogs a clip to get them in their summer mode. Is not that far away, Tony will be clipped in a few weeks. He gets 2 a year, one now and another in September about a week before bird Season opens.

How many times a year do you clip your dog? Do they like it?---Bob

I use to never trim my Brittanys. They didn't seem to need it like the Springers I previously had. But my 5 year old female has a longer coat and I do have to trim her on occasion. Probably like you guys. One prretty soon and another before hunting season.

The new pup Ihave was bred to have a shorter coat so I hope I don't have to trim her.

yep its that time of year when the yard is covered in hair. my britts love it the get all shaved up and then they prance around like they are kings, and queens as if to say look at the new do

Tony loves to get trimmed too. He is real good until I get to his tail. Then he pulls away and gets hard to trim. He has his own ideas about that tail. So I take a couple of cuts on the tail and quick go back to the main body, back and forth. That way it gets what I want with no fuss.---Bob

yea my britts hate the tail also the always try and scoot away or they will squezentheir tail so close to their but that you cant pry it away

Back