GWP in Colorado

IRONWIREgwp

This is a posting of a dog who is in the National GWP Rescue who is looking for a new home:

Jake is 5 years old and fairly large for the breed. He is Black and White with a nice wirey coat. He loves to run and play and also knows basic commands.

Previous owners have run Jake on birds but he still needs some formal training to be a polished bird dog. He definitely has desire and has been pointing my pigeon coop. Jake loves to swim and fetch so I am sure waterfowl would be something he was good at.

He has been exposed to children and cats with no problems. Jakes previous owners had to give him up because his owner was being deployed overseas and his wife did not have time to take care of him.

Jake is neutered, microchipped and up to date on all shots.

Hit me up with a PM if you want to learn more.

IMG_3658.JPG

Last edited:
This is another rescue dog in from the National GWP rescue:

Hank is a 5 year old who was relinquished by his owners in Wyoming.

He is a well put together dog who has a nice coat. We are told that Hank has hunting experience but I have not confirmed that yet. He has shown interest in the pigeon coup and I hope to get him out on birds soon. He knows his basic commands and listens well and learns quickly. Hank has a very calm demeanor and is quite independent but is also eager to please and be loved.

Hank is neutered, microchipped and is up to date on all shots.

IMG_3630.JPG

Both of these boys found great homes!

Now we have 2 more boys in and both show great promise as far as hunting ability. Wiley is 1.5 years old and Sammy is 2.5 years old and both are kind of blank slates and take to training quickly. You can see photos of them at www.nationalgwprescue.org or PM me and I can send you more info!
Adam

Back