Gunne's dream

bobeyerite

Last night we were all watching TV. Gunne's was sleeping at my feet using them for a Pillow. All was quiet Tony was sleeping under my wife's feet about 5 feet away. Gunne still sound asleep, let out a long a howl like a Coyote or a Wolf. He woke himself up doing it. He was scared and just laid at my feet shaking. Tony jumped up and came over and laid down facing him nose to nose. Tony smelled him and licked his nose and ears. Gunne laid down like he was before and went back to sleep. Tony stayed where he was and just watched the pup for a long time. Tony has adopted that pup like a mother bear. Even when I discipline Gunne, Tony will tell me about it at times. I do mean tell, he really grumbles at me. Gunne will be 1 year old next Wed. 1/5. My wife and I were joking could a coyote or wolf sneaked in to that wonderful pedigree of his......Bob

Last edited:
That's awesome those 2 dogs get along so well Bob. Sounds like the dogs need their own TV show, could probably understand more of what those dogs are doing than some of the other reality crap.

Happy Birthday Gunne!

My wife and I crack up watching Fillmore and her puppy dreams all the times. Sometimes it's just twitches, and others it's woofs and yips. But no howling! Thanks for sharing. funny story, and they sounds like great dogs. cheers

Back