Gun Show Thieves

JMc

Super Moderator
Went to the Amarillo Gun Show yesterday...got there about 9:30 am and by 10:30 am they made an announcement about two Glocks that were stolen off a table. By the end of the day here was the tally: 2 Glocks, 1 Kimber, 1 American Arms, 2 more pistols (did not here the make), 1 Knife, two wallets, and a 1/2 pound of fudge.

I know times are hard but that was ridiculus :mad:...just letting everybody know to watch your guns, gear, and dogs closely!

As for me; no guns but I did come home with a nice Griswold Cast Iron skillet for $3 :D.

some peaple have no morals especially when all they would have to have done is ask and someone morethan likely would of helped them if they needed it but more than likely it was a couple punks who needed there ass beat more as a child

That is sicking Jim, Next thing you know, you will have to have proof of purchase to leave a gun show.........Bob

yes bob and jim, this is sick . this county is sick, i dont have an answer and I do not want to start a fight. This country has problems. I think it starts in Washington DC and falls down from there. I do not have an answer.

however, we have a constitution that I believe is being blown away by the present administration. This may not be on the same line that you are thinking but I think it goes along. They are coming for our guns, THAT is my opinion. I am not trying to start another political thread and do not want to piss anybody off. That is my opinion. Please no HATE Mail. Thank you. :)

Jmac, I don't view this as a political thing at all. It is more some thieves want unregistered, untraceable guns to do their dirty work with. You know the old saying when honest people don't have guns, the crooks will.............Bob

Jmac, I don't view this as a political thing at all. It is more some thieves want unregistered, untraceable guns to do their dirty work with. You know the old saying when honest people don't have guns, the crooks will.............Bob

Bob, i hear you. maybe i should not post on this forum after watching the evening news.:rolleyes: i cant stand thieves. your point about unregistered and untaceable guns is right on the money. when guns are oulawed only outlaws will have guns. i only hope, that the thieves are caught, before they shoot someone.

That is just Crazy...... I started locking my doors no matter what, you can't trust anybody anymore

Back