Gun and ammo sale

Just a FYI. I just ordered some ammo from Cabelas and its 10% off now with free shipping.:cheers:

I have found Rodgers to be the cheapest place to buy shotgun shells.

Not sure if others agree, but I would bet Rodgers is cheaper than cabellas at 10% off. Just my opinion.

But I appreciate the heads up non-the-less.

If you ever get down I70 by KC it;s worth a stop in to Rogers. More of a warehouse type store with no huge aquariums, or mounts or rivers running through it. Reminds me of the original cabelas store 30 yrs ago. ;)

Rogers

Ya I would think Rogers has to be right in there pricewise. I just got a case of Kent Bismuth 12ga. in 4s today for $190 and a case a couple weeks ago of Federal Wing Shock High Velocity 5s for $130. Free shipping and no tax helps. I called about a deal on the Federals in 16. Ga, but they said they couldnt budge on the $190 because they only move 2-3 cases a year. I was surprised by that. Thought they would sell more of that.

I just stocked up on some non-toxic for the upcoming season thanks to Cabela's. None of the B&M stores around me stock 20 gauge game loads, only low brass skeet which is relatively annoying.

Back