Guided Pheasant Hunt

gewilber

We are a party of 4 looking for a guided pheasant hunt for wild birds on private land in NW Kansas. We would prefer a three day hunt. We are all experienced upland hunters with one lab.

I would appreciate any recommendations of guides or lodges that might meet our requirements.

Thanks for your assistance. George

I just got back from a scouting trip all weekend, and I dont even know if a guide will be able to put you on wild birds this year! Very sad scene out west!

I just got back from a scouting trip all weekend, and I dont even know if a guide will be able to put you on wild birds this year! Very sad scene out west!

Oh no, pls send a pm and let me know the general area you visited. I'll be taking a 2-3 day scout trip myself when dove season opens. I'll return the pm favor.

Kansas Creek Gamebirds offers a nice hunt in North Central Kansas. It has a website with contact info. Pheasants, quail, and chukar, pen raised with the occassional wild bird.

Oh no, pls send a pm and let me know the general area you visited. I'll be taking a 2-3 day scout trip myself when dove season opens. I'll return the pm favor.

if you'd care- I'd like to join with you and see if there are any birds our Britt's can find- how far from Elkhart are you figuring to do your scouting
I'd like to think my Britt's would enjoy running with yours- we might even look for a few Prairie Chickens

I went from ness city this weekend all the way to norton and back down toward wichita and I drove over 1000 miles and seen 5 pheasants and 6 deer I might not even go it was very sad to see how dry it really is

Back