GSP puppies available January 9th

marvinmck

Mom and Dad are both hunting dogs. Pups from last year's litter are hunting successfully.
$850.00

Call me at 253 882-4614

See photos at Facebook.com/mckenziegsp

Last edited:
Marvinmck, it sure does help to post the linneage of both Sire and Dam so prospective hunters can look through them. Otherwise you will get a bunch of Questions of " What are the Bloodlines". A lot of hunters on here generally like a particular line or dog in a line that they have had before and really liked. Just a FYI, but will save you some time of answering the same question and will help sell your pups. I have yet to check your FB as you might have it posted there. :thumbsup:Good luck with your litter.

GSP puppies in Washington State

I now have 1 female and three males left.

You can call or txt me if interested at 253-882-4614. These puppies are either white with liver patches and very slight ticking or liver roans with patches. email me at marvinmckenzie58@gmail.com.

More information can be found at Facebook.com/mckenziegsp

Just two males left; a white/liver patch and a liver roan. They turned 8 weeks Friday.

In Western Washington

$850

253 882-4614

Crate conditioning

Began crate conditioning the three puppies I have at home. The two I plan to sell did fine for their first day. The one I plan to keep wanted nothing much to do with it. :)

Back