Good To Go

johnnyo87

Headed to the Mobridge area end of next week to hunt public ground and was wondering if anyone has a fresh report on what I have to look forward to! Thanks

Howdy,
Just got here in Mobridge today. Staying at Oahe Estates. Will start hunting on Friday on all land found available in the SD atlas. Just my dog and myself. Looking forward to a good time. I will post back results. Lots of standing corn and sunflowers but area looks real good. Excited to get goin.Saw a few birds on the way up. But talking to a sporting goods guy in Pierre birds where north out of town and so thats where im at. Depending on our results we might be here for a while since I just got laid off a job in Texas and don't have to be back until Dec or Jan.
Ragin rooster!

Lifestyle

Quit that real job last year and made the change so I could travel the country pipelining and hunting and fishing all over this great land of ours. Just so happens Im gonna hunt birds in SD till I get my fill. Which might be a while. Might hunt here in Mobridge them move to Aberdeen then down to Redfield etc. Might try Kansas around Garfield on my way back to Texas.
Roosters on the prowl!

Back