golf shots

blackcloud27

any body got a golf shot they want to brag about? with a nickname like blackcloud with my luck you will never believe it so i'll keep you in suspense for a few days.

The best shot of my life. Par 5, Long fairway with a dog leg to the right, in between me and the hole is a large oil well. I must of had a few because I thought I would just shoot straight at the pin from the tee. Well, I crush the shot and lose sight of the ball and then here a bang. Must of hit that oil tank. Head over to the green and there is my ball 6 feet away from the pin. That ball must of hit right on top and then bounced a long way to the green. I then proceed to 4 put for par!!!!!!! Awesome:eek::cheers:

Double Eagle on 502 yd par 5; Oak Hurst Golf Course, Tyler TX. Busted the driver down the middle, hit the 3-wood a little thin and rolled the damn thing in the hole...lucky as heck; but I'll take it. I have a hole in one as well but statistically, the double eagle is a harder shot.

several years ago my wife and i went to arizona to visit my grandmother. she lives near a golf couse so naturally we had to go golfing. i pared the first hole of the year felt real proud:cool:. the second hole was totally unbelivable. i got a sony in one:eek: yep a sony in one. i hit a tv on a guys patio:( missed the picture tube. case left a black make on ball. had it mounted in a hole in one trophy and engraved saying "sony in one" home owner was cool about it . he thought it was funny. hey when you golf like me you will do anything for a golf trophy

was golfing with a friend when he got a hole in one on a 287 yard par four. he had a great day, i treated him to a round of golf,he gets a hole in one, only 3 other people on course. cold windy oct. day his round of drinks only cost $10!

Back