Golden Retriever pups hit the ground!

goldenboy

Hey lots of you on the forum know me and that I raise quality Golden Retrievers. I just had a litter born last Thursday (June 29th) We have six healthy pups all doing well. Five females and one male. As of today Wednesday July 5th I have one remaining female available. If you are in the market for a quality retriever please send me a PM or respond to this thread. One of the guys from this forum is coming from Ohio to pick his pup up out of this litter. Check out my website in my signature for more details.

Congrats Joel!

Hey lots of you on the forum know me and that I raise quality Golden Retrievers. I just had a litter born last Thursday (June 29th) We have six healthy pups all doing well. Five females and one male. As of today Wednesday July 5th I have one remaining female available. If you are in the market for a quality retriever please send me a PM or respond to this thread. One of the guys from this forum is coming from Ohio to pick his pup up out of this litter. Check out my website in my signature for more details.

Hope we see some photo's soon.

Jon

IMG_20170702_143938749_zps2uy8cxjp.jpg

Here is a picture of all six of them in my daughters lap!

Thanks, Joel. I don't see any pheasant feathers in the box...hope the dogs are tolerating the heat OK.

Jon

Beautiful pups and parents Joel. If timing had been different, you and I would be having a chat. :)

Back