Gold

BleuBijou

Anyone doing any prospecting???? Have a friend who bought a little unit for some small stream prospecting and in 3 one day trips has paid for his equipment!!! $2800 for his little pump and sluce box and has made it back already!!!!! Damn, just what I need is another Hobby!!!! Or maybe a full time job!!!!:10sign::cheers:

Anyone doing any prospecting???? Have a friend who bought a little unit for some small stream prospecting and in 3 one day trips has paid for his equipment!!! $2800 for his little pump and sluce box and has made it back already!!!!! Damn, just what I need is another Hobby!!!! Or maybe a full time job!!!!:10sign::cheers:

3 days 2800.00? Why would you work? Let me see, work 1 week a month and screw off the rest. Where do you sign up? I think I would have to tell my wife I had a new job. You see honey 1 week in Co, then we go for three weeks in SD. The dog, just going to keep me company. I will see you and the kids after Christmas.

Nope I don't gold rush. I just go to the lost dutchman gold mine.:D

Ya I've been known to pan and search for gold. 2800 in 3 days thats amazing, Got me beat by along shot.

Bleu you need a partner??:thumbsup:

Jmac , sounds as if we would drink up all our profit!!!!LOL!!:cheers::cheers:

All I've encountered is gold-diggers (and I'm just done paying-off the last one.). No more "gold" in my future, unless it would be a "gold-colored" pooch . . .

All I've encountered is gold-diggers (and I'm just done paying-off the last one.). No more "gold" in my future, unless it would be a "gold-colored" pooch . . .

Now that's funny. Did you mean to say gold colored pooch? or cooch?

Pooch, most definitely Pooch!

"Had" would be the operative word.

Back