getting the fall twitch

gspbrdguy

Wow! Brutus and I couldn't be more excited to get out this fall! We've been kicking up birds that made the winter at Berlin and West Branch Reservoir. He just turned two this month and his nose is going crazy. Anyone looking to hunt soon or just run dogs, we live in Portage County but travel quite a bit! Let me know if anyone is interested.

Wow! Brutus and I couldn't be more excited to get out this fall! We've been kicking up birds that made the winter at Berlin and West Branch Reservoir. He just turned two this month and his nose is going crazy. Anyone looking to hunt soon or just run dogs, we live in Portage County but travel quite a bit! Let me know if anyone is interested.

I am in the Clermont County area of the state.
Just had a meeting here on the farm today with UFTA rep and we will be holding field trials here this coming season. Looking to put on one once a month. We have 3 fields, one 4 acre and 2 5-7 acre fields, all planted.
Your more than welcome to join us. We will have breakfest and lunch free at the hunts this year with some raffles and door prizes. Want to make sure everyone gets there moneys worth and have fun at the sametime.
We can run 3 fields at a time to move things along at a good pace. :thumbsup::)

Back