German wirehair puppys south dakota

wheelie

Akc registered litter available 6/21/10
tails docked dew claws done first shots . Family raised good blood lines. Both sire & dam hunt in south dakota
can email interested parties pics
females 350.00
males 300.00
call
605 521 7953 cell
605 543 5418 home

thanks jim

How about some info on health clearances on the parents and grandparents, OFA grades , etc ?? Any performance testing on either sire or dam??

puppys

How about some info on health clearances on the parents and grandparents, OFA grades , etc ?? Any performance testing on either sire or dam??

not sure what you mean by heath clearances? I can email you there akc pedigree with there blood lines. never got into the performance testing. trained my two to hunt for me & I've been very happy with the pair. the sire is very atheltic & fast, has a very soft mouth no tore up birds. Good solid point & flush on command. dam never got hunted hard, had first litter at 1 yr. she does work well though. has a real good nose for the birds.

natty bumpo

In the last thread I should have gave you some info on the sires back round. He comes from a long line of championship master hunters. Further back towards his grandparents and greatgrandparents there is a long line for field champions and amatuer field champions. If you are intersted in more info along this line, I can give pass it along. Also names and a website to find the information.

not sure what you mean by heath clearances? I can email you there akc pedigree with there blood lines. never got into the performance testing. trained my two to hunt for me & I've been very happy with the pair. the sire is very atheltic & fast, has a very soft mouth no tore up birds. Good solid point & flush on command. dam never got hunted hard, had first litter at 1 yr. she does work well though. has a real good nose for the birds.

i think they mean has there been any health problems from the line of dogs like hip problems, or die at young age, or any health that is passed on to puppies from generations to generations.

health concerns ,master hunter

can not fully honestly answer if there are any heath concerns nothing said when sire & dam were purchased. Name dropping on wether there are any champions or not. My males sire was Rlb's Jessie The Body I believe master hunter. I'll do more reseach

Back