gb are champs

Yes Sir, The Packers did it. They are Champs of the Super bowl. I am a loss for words to express how happy I am to see the Steelers lose. The Packers played a darn good game and earned and deserve the win............Bob

Fat girls all over sconie land are burning their undies and toasting with a can of Old Milwaukee..well eating a Limburger sandwich..:eek:

Happy they won!!! Disappointed in the overall refereeing of the game!! No need to call a penalty for a guy dropping to his knees in the endzone of the SuperBowl!! Facemask?? What facemask!!!! Holding on Flozell Adams, are you kidding me. It was both ways, but these are suppose to be the best refs!!! I don't think so!!!! Congrats GB and Aaron Rodgers!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Fat girls all over sconie land are burning their undies and toasting with a can of Old Milwaukee..well eating a Limburger sandwich..:eek:

OP you forgot the Chedder cheese dip :p

Quote..I have to go with the Packers here. I have no love for the Steelers could be part of it. If the Refs call the game honestly and do not give everything to the Steelers as normal. The Packers may win.............Bob...Quote

That is one of the reasons I don't have any love for the Steelers. The refs always pull that stuff for them. Remember I predicted it would happen......Bob

Last edited:
Yes thank the Lord football is over. Now maybe you guys will spend time posting on important issues in your life.

Some guys just don't like football Mr. Hyde. That is all right it still gives us pleasure....Bob

Maybe Webguy needs to make a site entitled

Ultimatesitonyourassdrinkbeerandwatchfootball.com

He would have an instant success. One could discuss there favorite lazy-boy, what is the appropriate beer to drink, when is farting acceptable. The possibilities are endless.

He would have an instant success. One could discuss there favorite lazy-boy, what is the appropriate beer to drink, when is farting acceptable. The possibilities are endless.

:10sign: :laugh:

That sounds like what the people we send to Washington DC do:) No real football fan would give a S*#^ when he farted:D

It wasn't looking good for the Pack in the 3 quarter, but they did it:10sign::cheers::cheers: GO PACK GO for the repeat:thumbsup:

Super Bowl XLV was just like the rest of the season for the Packers. Every time they got knocked down, they got back up and that's what makes a great football team.

As a Bears fan this weekend was awful, I hated cheering for the Steelers and I hated watching the Packers win it all. Bad bad bad.

I hear ya there man....... Being a Vikings fan, it was tough to take last night. Green Bay got alot of breaks this season and last night, but they deserved to win last night. GB seems to always have things go there way. Just once, It would be nice for the Vikings to catch a break. Yes, I'm whining!!!! Forgive me

"If referee Scott Green is smart enough to know what a touchdown catch is and what a touchdown catch isn't in Minnesota's visit to Lambeau Field, the Packers likely lose to the Vikings. . .and, as a result, miss the playoffs."

As a Bears fan this weekend was awful, I hated cheering for the Steelers and I hated watching the Packers win it all. Bad bad bad.

I hear ya there man....... Being a Vikings fan, it was tough to take last night. Green Bay got alot of breaks this season and last night, but they deserved to win last night. GB seems to always have things go there way. Just once, It would be nice for the Vikings to catch a break. Yes, I'm whining!!!! Forgive me
Green Bay got a lot of breaks this year???

If having 15 players (including several starters) on the I/R list, 2 players on the PUP list and 1 player suspended for the year, then having to play 6 "lose and your season's over" games in a row, is your definition of a team that "got alot of breaks this season", I'd sure like to know what the hell a team would have to do to earn a championship in your mind?

Green Bay got a lot of breaks this year???

If having 15 players (including several starters) on the I/R list, 2 players on the PUP list and 1 player suspended for the year, then having to play 6 "lose and your season's over" games in a row, is your definition of a team that "got alot of breaks this season", I'd sure like to know what the hell a team would have to do to earn a championship in your mind?

He's just mad the VIkings are years away from winning the SB:D If you liked football at all you would have to admire what the Pack did this year. Must teams start crying when they lose one good player not the mighty Packers. Go Pack GO:cheers:

i hear green bay only charged $5 to get into thier party. what do you think the greedy jerry jones would of charged? how many bleachers would he of hauled in for it.

And they got 56,000 people to buy a ticket within a couple hours! Let me also confirm it is cold up here right now, but that's the kind of fans we have around here to come out in this kind of weather.

Happy they won!!! Disappointed in the overall refereeing of the game!! No need to call a penalty for a guy dropping to his knees in the endzone of the SuperBowl!! Facemask?? What facemask!!!! Holding on Flozell Adams, are you kidding me. It was both ways, but these are suppose to be the best refs!!! I don't think so!!!! Congrats GB and Aaron Rodgers!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Yeah!! me too!
I mean, interception run back for a TD, guy does a little celebration.:cool:SO? what do they expect a guy to do?
HOLY CRAP I'm glad for the pack and their fans.:cheers:

Back