Garmin e collar issues

Scott11T

I have a Garmin e collar thats not quite a year old. It doesn't get a whole lot of use either. It does not shock anymore. I noticed my dog not responding to it. Instead of cranking it all the way up (afraid of zapping my dog too hard) I tried it on myself on a low level...Nothing. I tried higher levels and still nothing. Both remote and shocking unit were fully charged.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks for any input.
Scott

I have a Garmin e collar thats not quite a year old. It doesn't get a whole lot of use either. It does not shock anymore. I noticed my dog not responding to it. Instead of cranking it all the way up (afraid of zapping my dog too hard) I tried it on myself on a low level...Nothing. I tried higher levels and still nothing. Both remote and shocking unit were fully charged.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks for any input.
Scott
What collar model? Is it still paired?

Sorry I had a brain fart I'll have to check when I get home to see if it's still paired. Didn't think about that

Thanks for the reply Dewey

It is the delta sport. What do you mean by paired?

I had that same collar for a couple weeks, I kept accidentally switching "dog collar selection" by hitting the wrong key....then I'd get no response, once I figured out I was on the wrong collar it was to late for correction.
Could that be what's going on with yours? Pretty simple but that button is in a bad place.
Or
The pairing...
I've got a garmin 550 and I keep adding and changing collars, don't remember ever having one become unpaired. Same with my Alpha, I've added 3 collars and taken some off, but never "lost pairing"

Back