Garmin collars and transmitters for sale-SOLD

dustin mudd

Want to sell a new in bag garmin alpha and 1 dog collar system. I have never used or charged this , was hoping to get a pointing dog over the last two years and never did. Will pay insured shipping for 700.00 in conus.

I have a backup garmin 550 pro, collar and transmitter , again new in box would sell with insured shipping for 300.00 in conus.
If no interest will drop them on eBay
Phone number 406-579-0851 Montana Dustin

Last edited:
I got lucky! Called some random farm store in Texas and got one. Now I'm just hoping it gets here soon so we can go try it out! 😂

Glad you found one . Looking at gun dog supply both 550 and alphas were out of stock a week ago?
One of the shops told me today Garmin hasn't shipped anything since September but everyone is taking backorders still for the batch coming in January. Also they said Garmin sent an email saying it's gonna be discontinued. He wasn't sure if they mean the 550+ or just the collar/handheld package, but either way it's probably smart to snatch one up now if you find one...

Want to sell a new in bag garmin alpha and 1 dog collar system. I have never used or charged this , was hoping to get a pointing dog over the last two years and never did. Will pay insured shipping for 700.00 in conus.

I have a backup garmin 550 pro, collar and transmitter , again new in box would sell with insured shipping for 300.00 in conus.
If no interest will drop them on eBay
Phone number 406-579-0851 Montana Dustin
Is that the Alpha 100? What type of collar is it?

Hi it has the larger collar. It’s never been charged. I did open the plastic bags upon purchasing. Hopefully I can answer any other questions! Dustin

Back