Garmin collar antenna.

Rogue Hunter

I've had my Alpha for about four years, and just ordered my third antenna (original, +2). How is your dog at breaking antennas; how long does the collar antenna last for you?

I've had my Alpha for about four years, and just ordered my third antenna (original, +2). How is your dog at breaking antennas; how long does the collar antenna last for you?
That sounds about right. I keep a couple extra antennas in the dog box as it’s not uncommon for them to shear off at the black sleeve that routes them along the collar strap.

I started buying the tuff skin antennas from double u hunting supply and they seem to be holding up much better

I have three t5 collars not the alpha collars but the oldest one is 8 years worn by a big running wire hair hunting a lot of cattails and willow thicket’s never have had an issue I have a new spare t5 and one other that is run a big male short hair that hunts hard same type of cover as the wire hair no problem there I don’t really know what to say other than I’ve had really good quality out of the collars and receiver

Back