Garmin 550 Plus and Mini collar

cheesy

I think I'm going to buy a 200i before next season. Another forum was talking about the watches, somebody linked a watch not targeted to the 'hunting' crowd that was substantially cheaper, that worked just as well with the Garmin devices. Like $120 instead of several hundred dollars.

cheesy

Garmin Vivoactive integrates with the collar transmitters. This link at target shows it as $150, but a month or so ago I was googling and found them for $99 at walmart.

lonejackfool

Tuesday, open field kansas, transmitter un paired 4 times in one field. Had called garmin previous week, not much help. Called LCS where i purchased the collar. apparently there is a tracking and pairing glitch, need to download an updated garmin express app into transmitter and collar seperately. ok. collar download went fine. busted the usb-mini plug trying to plug into transmitter. then busted the charging harness trying to put the busted usb-mini plug into the harness. Hope to find new cables in town. doesnt look promising. expensive distraction so far.