Game Fair in Ramsey MN

goldenboy

Hey guys,

There is an annual event that is an awesome time to talk hunting, see some seminars, talk to factory reps on dog food, guns, boots, accessories, hunt clubs, etc. It is this weekend and next. It is called Game fair and i highly recommend it. Bring your dogs and run them on a few small retrieves that might even challenge some of the dogs.

here is a link to the web site and specifics. It is a great family day and Fridays are kids days. http://www.gamefair.com/

I'm going tomorrow with the whole family (Wife, 3 year old and one month twins)... Wish me luck:thumbsup:

For the above reason I won't be bringing the dogs.

Wish I could go this weekend but have prior commitments so will be there 2nd weekend on the 20th, looking forward to it. Probably throw the lab in the long jump and maybe another event or two. Great event for any outdoorsman.

I could not make it but my dad & bro + neice went I gave them $$$ to donate to the build a WMA project they got going for the great MN outdoor writer Gary Clancy who passed away in late July this year I enjoyed his outdoor news articles & the few books of his I read he was a vet & great promoter of MN outdoors & the hunting haratige... Any way they want to donate a WMA in his name in southern MN looking for donations etc. More info can be seen on the PF web site was a link on main page last I looked...

Thanks for all the great reads Gary clancy ...

I'm hoping to go with a friend on Saturday, the 20th. It'll be my first time going. My friend raves about it. Just so I'm prepared, is there an entrance fee?

Back