Froid/Culbertson

puphood1

I hunted the Froid area last year and stayed up in PlentyWood. I am wondering if any one out there knows of accomidations more central around Culbertson other than the Motel there. I have heard that she (the motel owner) is a little off when comes to hospitality from a few different people. The reason is Culbertson is more central in its location for my Pheasant hunting areas......puphood1

The little bit of lodging in the Culbertson area is reserved at least 1 year in advance the opening week of Pheasant hunting. and weekends though out the season. Mid week is a good possibility for vacancy's at the two motels in Culbertson after opening week.

Right next to the Mint bar in Froid is a store called the Hobby Horse owened by Penny Rider. She has a rooms for rent. They are a bit dumpy with pricing of a 4 star resort but the location is good. We stayed their for a few years and found the rooms to be somewhat acceptable but horribly over priced. If you are interested in camping their is a really nice place with great rates about 5 miles east of there.

Back