friday the 13th

blackcloud27

well blackcloud went to the rifle range on Friday the 13th to sight in a couple of muzzleloaders. what could possibly go wrong:rolleyes: sight in a friends new muzzleloader and all went well. I then fired mine . first shot was in the bullseye:thumbsup: second shot bullseye less than an inch apart:thumbsup: third shot gun sounded different and kicked more. looked thru spotting scope and there are now 4 holes after 3 shots.:confused: what the hell???? the 2 new holes were about 8 inches off one high the other low????? maybe I forgot to cover an old hole up??? reload muzzleloader and when I went to use ramrod:eek: the bullet starter on end of ramrod was gone. it had broke off at the threads on the previous shot!!!! it was in the barrel when I shot. damn i got lucky on that one. went down to target and sure enough one hole was a rectangle. ramrod end made it to target 100 yards away. and hit target sideways. sooo gladddd I shot 180 grain bullets and the extra weight of the ramrod end didn't build up enough pressure to blow up barrel or wedge on the way out.:cheers:

Back