foxpro caller fun

blackcloud27

had to pick on the coots dogs. set up my new foxpro call in grass by house. started out with bobcat in heat. dogs ran up growling to check it out. just as they got close i hit them with a mountain lion call. they ran away tails tucked between there legs. they will probably have nightmares tonight. cant wait to put it in dumpster at work monday and let out a howl as people walk by it on way into warehouse.:p

Lol, I would have liked to have seen that. Poor dogs probably s'ed themselves.

Blackcloud,

Man, I sure hope hunting season hits your neck of the woods soon. LOL Did Coot lose all his dogs to heart attacks? Or are they still running. lol

See what a got to deal with guys. Blackcloud just can't come over to visit. Dogs are scared of everything that walks across the yard now:mad: Blackcloud does a foxpro have that noise you made when I hit you in the walnuts with the door knob:D Now thats a distress call.

could of used call at work today. attacked by a dog that yanked lease out of owners hand and came after me. upper lip was curled, fangs showing, slobbering mad. had to stick wand of my leak detector in its mouth to keep it off me. used clipboard to keep it off my leg. owner had to stand on lease to hold dog. i almost had a sphincter overload on the spot. i've tracked wounded bears at night with a flashlight that didnt scare me half as bad as that dog did.

Can't tell if it is Halloween or April fools up there 12 months out of the year!!!!! When you two are walking on a trail, which one of you smacks the hornet nest and takes off running??????????:cheers:

Last edited:
Can't tell if it is Halloween or April fools up there 12 months out of the year!!!!! When you two are walking on a trail, which one of you smacks the hornet nest and takes of running??????????:cheers:

That's a great point Bleu, I cant see how, they both lived, this long. I mean, I screw with my brother, and he screw's with me, but blackcloud and cooty, are pro's. LOL :D:10sign:

just foxpro'd a friend of mine. should of heard his wife yelling at the "cat" outside the window. she had her husband go out to see where it was. then i hit him with mountain lion scream! he yelled back it sounds pissed. probably should of had volume a little lower. all the dogs in nieghborhood got excited. lots of porch lights came on. surprised the police didn't show up. hunting season needs to start soon before i get kicked out of town:D

Can't tell if it is Halloween or April fools up there 12 months out of the year!!!!! When you two are walking on a trail, which one of you smacks the hornet nest and takes off running??????????:cheers:

i did i was the oldest and fastest. once when the coot was still in diapers a bee flew into his saggy diaper and stung his butt. i dont know why a honeybee would do that. his diapers never smelled very floral to me:p

oh oh. rain day and no hunting seasons open what should i do? dont dare us fox pro at work. suggested i grow up and act my age for 2 weeks. might be the longest 2 weeks of my life. maybe i should take the day off and sneek over to coots place.

had to pick on the coots dogs. set up my new foxpro call in grass by house. started out with bobcat in heat. dogs ran up growling to check it out. just as they got close i hit them with a mountain lion call. they ran away tails tucked between there legs. they will probably have nightmares tonight. cant wait to put it in dumpster at work monday and let out a howl as people walk by it on way into warehouse.:p

That's hilarious man!!!!! I could have some fun with one of those. $350.00 bucks though, huh?

LOL you are too much, how about a dark alley behind the local pub, have your buds car parked there and get em to walk by in the dark. I bet the lion would raise a hair.:laugh:

oh oh. rain day and no hunting seasons open what should i do? dont dare us fox pro at work. suggested i grow up and act my age for 2 weeks. might be the longest 2 weeks of my life. maybe i should take the day off and sneek over to coots place.

this growing up and acting my age SUCKS!!!!!! i think i aged 40 years in one afternoon:(:(:(

My favorite saying and for me it is so true. "I may have grown old, BUT I have not grown up yet........Bob

this growing up and acting my age SUCKS!!!!!! i think i aged 40 years in one afternoon:(:(:(

well i made it thru this week. only one more to go. will i make it? will i explode with unspent mischieveous energy? only time will tell. never upset people with a title and a business card.

only a few more days to go. almost blew it today. temporarally lost a brand new leak detector the company was trying out. on loan from a manufactor. the guys told my boss dont let him use it he will lose it for sure. i said that could never happen again. lost one a couple years ago. cost over $2000. if i had lost this one i'm sure i would have been grounded for a long long time. maybe i should leave the fox pro at home. was going to put a skunk pelt on a remote control car and have it come out from under the dumpster when guys walked by it. i think i better put that idea on hold for a while also.

i found out 2 days after i bought my foxpro fx3 cabelas started carring the new foxpro firestorm. for only $20 more it has 18 more sounds:mad: it also has a much better remote:( but thanks to great customer service and the call still in the box they let me trade up to the new model. cant wait for halloween this year. who knows i might even try to get my friend again:p last week my wife and i tp'ed his bushes in front of his house. i thought the brown shoe polish stains on the toilet paper added a nice touch. can't figure out why i was the first person that was blamed for it:rolleyes:

well i made it thru this week. only one more to go. will i make it? will i explode with unspent mischieveous energy? only time will tell. never upset people with a title and a business card.

ooops new policies at work? asked why the change. they said "in therory this should work better" my reply was "at one time the therory was that the earth was flat" just because you have a "theroy" doesn't mean it is right. i better lay low for awhile again.

Back