Fox den trail pics P41

cnggack

I was I would have foound this sooner when they were smaller. The ca,era is only 20 feet from the road and only 2 miles from the spot I had my s600 stolen two weeks ago and that was 200 yards off the same road. I put the cam out at noon yesterday and picked it up this morning and had over 500 pics This is a link to the best of those.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/cnggack/2009 trail cam July -Dec/?start=0
Fox05-22-1049.jpg

Fox05-22-10198.jpg

Fox05-22-10200.jpg

Fox05-22-10202.jpg

Fox05-22-10166.jpg

Last edited:
cng pics

great pics again, is that a hen phz in the first pic? :coolpics: thxs for sharing them. sorry to hear, someone got off, with your cam.:)

stinks that someone would take your camara.:mad:
I love the pics to bad those cute fox pups will be nest raiding next year.

Great pic's again!!! There is nothing like beating a thief with a cane pole or horse whip! Hope you come across that waste of oxygen!!:coolpics:

great pics again, is that a hen phz in the first pic? :coolpics: thxs for sharing them. sorry to hear, someone got off, with your cam.:)

Sure looks like the remains of a hen. There's no season, bag or sex limits for foxes. They were grandfathered in.

Yup

Sure looks like the remains of a hen. There's no season, bag or sex limits for foxes. They were grandfathered in.

damn foxes , are probably the cause of most pheasant mortality, imo. stiking foxes, they are good looking, but hell on pheasants. :D

Back