forum problems???

jmac

Is anyone else having problems with being able to open the forum boards??? Do we have a server problem??? running very slow and not opening at all. I get an error mesage. If its just my computer I'd like to know thank you.:)

It was doing that for me the other day. When I could get on one and click back to get on another I got the error too. I ran a scan on my computer and it helped....Phil V.

I'm still having problems once in awhile opening threads..??? seems to be this sight only????? I ran my scan also,maybe it's my highspeed provider. Thx

I'm still having problems once in awhile opening threads..??? seems to be this sight only????? I ran my scan also,maybe it's my highspeed provider. Thx

Yeah experiencing a few issues with security when posting picture to my photo album. Also posted a few things that never showed up on the forum:mad:

I haven't had any problems w/ the site. At one time I did and found that it was related to my security settings or something along those lines. It's worked well for me, but I haven't tried to attach pictures for quite some time.

Shadow was having trouble posting pictures the other day I believe. Wonder how he ended up getting them on/what the problem was?

I haven't had any problems w/ the site. At one time I did and found that it was related to my security settings or something along those lines. It's worked well for me, but I haven't tried to attach pictures for quite some time.

Shadow was having trouble posting pictures the other day I believe. Wonder how he ended up getting them on/what the problem was?

Thank you KB, The problem was google and all is fine thank you.

Back