Football is back and ready to roll.

birdshooter

Another NFL season ready to kick off.

Anyone have any predictions for Superbowl? I hate to say it but as of right now I see no reason the Packers could not repeat...:(

Last nights Packers/Saints game was quite entertaining. With the exception of their defense, the offense looks like it is continuing right were they left off from the Superbowl. That may have been a preview of the NFC championship game this year, who knows???

Here's my prediction for the NFC North.

1. Packers 12-4
2. Lions 10-6
3. Vikings 8-8
4. Bears 7-9

Packers look like they are continuing right where they left off (as much as I hate to say this)

Lions have dramatically improved their defensive line and with a healthy Stafford they should be much improved.

Vikings, this is a hard call. They are lacking in defensive secondary for sure. Defensive line is also suspect. I'm not convinced that McNab can stay healthy the whole season, nor am I convinced that last years performance was just a fluke. Peterson may be the key to it all. On the bright side, if this new offense can get creative with the Harvin and using Joe Web in another light, it may be fun to watch...

Bears, I just don't see it.

Last edited:
I think chargers/lions with chargers winning the SB:eek:

in the central i think it will be
1. Packers 12-4
2. Lions 10-6
3.bears 9-7
4. Vikings 1-6 they quit after 7 games:D
I think Lions defense will be good. Team reminds me of Tampa Bays SB team.

I think chargers/lions with chargers winning the SB:eek:

in the central i think it will be
1. Packers 12-4
2. Lions 10-6
3.bears 9-7
4. Vikings 1-6 they quit after 7 games:D
I think Lions defense will be good. Team reminds me of Tampa Bays SB team.

Cooty wtf, I thought you were a die hard Packer fan Like me. You are correct the Lions could be a Major Pain in the rear, for the Packers this year. ;)

Did you notice that Brees outplayed Rodgers? The only reason the pack won was their Special Teams Rookie made some outstanding plays. The pack was plainly Lucky that the rookie had the speed to help them win. If it was up to Rodgers to win, they would have lost......Bob

Did you notice that Brees outplayed Rodgers?

Depends on how you look at it. In total yards Brees had more, but Rodgers had the better overall passer rating. Having more yards in the air vs yards after the catch as well as completion percentage, plays a big factor in the QB rating.

Rodgers was 27-35 for 312 yards and a rating of 132.1

Brees was 32-49 for 419 yards with rating of 112.5

But Brees had more yards after the catch and Rodgers had more yards in the air. It gets pretty technical, but that's how they rate em.

But both of them were outstanding, just wish the Vikings had either one of them. :(

Last edited:
Back