Final Rise Vest Sale

Munster927

Noticed online the other day that GoHunt is having a 20% off sale on certain brands and that Final Rise vests are included in the sale. For anyone like me that was keeping their eye on those vests for awhile knows they never seem to go on sale directly through Final Rise. Just wanting to share in case anyone has been waiting for a sale to pull the trigger on one.

I thought I had the cats butt vest with my Orvis. Saw a final rise video and went to their website . Anyone needing to pack a lot of water in the fall or appreciating the ability to pack out a dog without an emergency vest should consider a final rise vest. Great design heavy duty weight bearing belt , and the ability to pack a hurt dog on the back! Can’t wait to use mine

That is a good deal if they have one in your size. GoHunt's advertised prices for FinalRise products appears to be straight retail, so the 20% is good, unless they take you to the cleaners on shipping. I've never dealt with GoHunt so I can't say, one way or another. The FinalRise product is well worth the investment, in my opinion.

That is a good deal if they have one in your size. GoHunt's advertised prices for FinalRise products appears to be straight retail, so the 20% is good, unless they take you to the cleaners on shipping. I've never dealt with GoHunt so I can't say, one way or another. The FinalRise product is well worth the investment, in my opinion.
Yeah I checked shipping costs and apparently it's free shipping too. I already have a vest from them but I considered ordering their Sidekick vest for warm early season hunts and dog training but I'll probably hold off as I can order just the Sidekick belt system and use the strap/yoke from my Summit on the belt and pick it up cheaper. Of course GoHunt isn't selling just the belt system.

I've got one that I have had for 2 seasons now. Purchased after seeing one in person and talking to the owner of the company at pheasant fest, he and his wife are great people that truly care about upland hunting and dogs! I never thought I would stop using my wings works but after two seasons with my final rise I don't know if I will ever put it back on. Might be a spare vest for if I bring someone with me

Back