Field Bred Spaniel Pup.

FCSpringer

1 Male Pup available from a litter born November 16th. Sia and Hardy litter. She is from my field champion FC Blue River I'm Dans Boy National Open Certificate of Merit. His sire, grand sire, great grand sire, and great great grandsire all won a national. Many other notables and hall of fame dogs in that pedigree. Sia's littermate just ran her first all age season gaining 20 combined all age points, and an AFC title in 3 trials. Hardy is from my AFC Blue River's Fast Track. His pedigree is equally outstanding. He has 5 pups running field trials, and every one is placing. He produces driven bird finders that love their job. 36 month health guarantee. He will likely be a black and white pup. Ready to go home after health assessments mid January. If interested feel free to reach out at
bluerivergundogs.com

Pups all have a home. If something changes I can post back. Otherwise feel free to contact us for interest in a couple of upcoming spring litters planned with a national champion, and a national high point dog. Some very nice parings this spring.

Back