fer you lawyers

two lawyers has been stranded on a deserted island for several months. the only other thing on the island was a tall coconut tree, which provodes their food. and each day one of the lawyers climbs to the top of the tree to see if he could see a rescue boat coming.

one day the lawyer yelled doww from the tree, Wow I can't believe my eyes. there is a girl out there floating in our direction
the lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said, I think your hallucinating and you should come down right now.
So, the lawyer reluctantly climbs down the tree and told his friend that he had actually seen a naked brunette woman floating face up headed toward their island. the other lawyer started to laugh, thinking his friend had surely lost his mind. but within a few minutes, up to their beach floated a naked brunette woman, face up, gorgeous body and breast and totally unconscious. the two lawyers went over to her and discovered, yes, she was alive.
one said to the other, you know, we've been on this island for months now without a woman. it's been a long time. do you think we should, you know...scr*w her.
the other lawyer glanced down at the totally naked woman and asked,

Out of what!!!

:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign:

Bleu,
yep, them sc*wing SOBs :)
sorry if thar are some SOBS ur I mean lawyers on here, it was just a joke, sent to me from a lawyer friend of mine.

Back