Feed store

Upland4Ever

So I was at tsc and they had 4health 35lbs for $31 then I stopped in local feed and they had country vet 50lbs for $29.

I'd go with the vet's deal Upland:D

P.s.--how did you do on wild pheasants this past season? Any luck?

I'd go with the vet's deal Upland:D

P.s.--how did you do on wild pheasants this past season? Any luck?

Will do I like the country vet brand. We did better then I thought. Had those buddies that stopped hunting after they don't see one bird you know how those guys are. But me and dad did I would say great but I would say bad. One thing saw more preirre chickens and quail this year since I was a kid. How did you do?

Will do I like the country vet brand. We did better then I thought. Had those buddies that stopped hunting after they don't see one bird you know how those guys are. But me and dad did I would say great but I would say bad. One thing saw more preirre chickens and quail this year since I was a kid. How did you do?

Sounds like you had a decent season plus some good news on the prairie chickens:thumbsup:

As for me, I didn't get out much but still managed to drop a few roosters and flushed a good number of hens:). I got some ducks too. No SD pheasants though. First time in 20 years I didn't make it out to South Dakota. That was a tough for me. I'm hoping to go this year. We'll see.:)

Sounds like you had a decent season plus some good news on the prairie chickens:thumbsup:

As for me, I didn't get out much but still managed to drop a few roosters and flushed a good number of hens:). I got some ducks too. No SD pheasants though. First time in 20 years I didn't make it out to South Dakota. That was a tough for me. I'm hoping to go this year. We'll see.:)

Man hope you get to next year. The duck hunting hear in Eastern New turned into a money driving Im everyone a duck hunter. So I stick to birds

Back