FC Sired Female ESS

FCSpringer

I have a friend that has a smaller female ess for sale reasonable. She is well started and would make a nice gentelmans dog for grouse and pheasant hunting. She is a little sweetheart. He mainly is looking for a good home and the price is fair for all the work he has put in to her. but talk to him about that. Call Steve at 612-859-0653. I should have added she is out of FC Greenville Coffee, who has a 4th place finish in a US National.

Last edited:
FC,

I sent you a PM about the female Springer but a started male would work also. A retired attorney that I know and hunt with on occasion has a male Springer that is getting old. He's not sure if the dog will be able to hunt this fall. If not, he wants to get a started ESS. This guy owns a bunch of land and hunts a lot. The dog would have an excellent home and would get a lot of hunting and exposure to birds.

George

Well sage would maybe work for a guy like that. I pm'd back too but I know he would let him try her out Maybe suggest meeting out here for training wst of Alex, He could come up from the city's and meet possibly. Talk to him about the Males too he knows just as much as I do.The Pro in our club will have everything from free to who knows how much. The free young to mid aged dogs are what you would call ones that never worked out for him but be a pet and project for someone or just a companion to have around. I think you can come up withsomthing. The free dogs could be taught with some work I would think. He will be straight up about what the dogs are. So if you know of someone else that just wants a dog for a companion too there they go.

Back