FC Sired ESS Pups

FCSpringer

We had a litter of all girls so we have a few available from a real nice breeding. Blue River Dulcinea MX MXJ MJB XF out of FC AFC Door Creek Jake x Blue River Lady. She is a half sister to NFC FC AFC Harvest Moons Cinnimon Girl who won the National Open in 2011.

She was bred to FC Macon Creek Tucker. Tucker is out of FC Sir Gustopher Geezer x FC Ohae's One In A Million (2009 National High Point Open Dog).

Pups are all liver and white. I have judged Tucker twice, ran against him and seen him run many times. Both times he ran under me he won, and in large stakes of about 50 dogs. These are dogs with the best of temperaments in the home as well. You would swear they will not run as pleasant as they are. Yet Tucker is not even 5 yrs of age with over "50" Open points. info on the site below. or send a note. Thanks

Last edited:
Congratulations to the buyers, and to the breeder.

The tradition continues, or is extended to more homes and families.

Nice.

My search has started for a fbess pup, probably by the end of the year. I watch all of these threads with great interest. Glad all if these pups will be chasin tail soon!

U H we will be having 2 dogs bred 1 in Oct, and in Jan. Odie to Splash, and Hardy to Dreams. Odie will also be bred to Lois Beurmans dog Willow, a Sunrise bitch. Should all be dang nice. Splash and Hardy are both out of River. You should see Hardy tear up a field :D. He, Splash, and brother Boucher are taking after River.:thumbsup:

lot to digest there:)
Im looking for a mid size to smaller pooch. Not sure what size these dogs are. Ive been hunting with a dog roughly the size of a woolly mammoth the past decade!

I have no reason to question their abilities. :thumbsup:

Just had a guy back out on a Tucker pup from this ad. Liver female. Should be in the 35 lb range. Guy says he had a kid break a finger and had to move to a new home, no clue LOL. But 1 is still up for grabs. Ken

Back